Content IQ is a fast-growing, data-driven publishing technology company recently acquired by Perion Network (‘PERI’). We are seeking a technical, analytical, and data-driven leader to join our NYC team and help fuel our rapid growth by leading our successful Marketing Analytics & Optimization department and taking it to even greater heights.
Utilizing advanced media measurement and optimization, you will be responsible for driving optimal financial return on the company’s marketing investment. Working closely with major stakeholders, your team will run media campaigns with millions of dollars in monthly spend, applying proprietary measurement techniques to assess their true impact, all while driving the continued innovation of our internal analytics platform that is the key to driving our business growth.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in building, designing, and working with data tools
- Proven experience managing small teams in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Expert in Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Analytics
- Ability to analyze complex models and understand optimization algorithms
- Ability to interpret and synthesize data to make firm strategic recommendations and business decisions.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills; strong ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of peers
- Self-motivated, independent, hands-on person with a strong desire to initiate projects and drive results.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and excel under time pressure
- Proven experience in creating, refining, and executing processes
- Experience in performance marketing – an advantage
- Understanding of the adtech and programmatic advertising space – an advantage
- Experience with trading algorithms – an advantage
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Other: This is a full-time position at our Downtown Manhattan office, with competitive compensation, benefits, and performance bonuses. This role will have one or more direct reports.
Reports to: Co-CEO
Please respond with your resume and a note about why you would be a great fit for the job. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply