Content IQ is a data-driven, fast-growing, dynamic digital publishing company.
We are looking for a Media Buyer to join our Audience Development team, based in New York City. We hope it’s you!
As a Media Buyer you will be an important part of the Audience Development team; you will be in charge of campaign launches and optimizations, experimenting with new platforms and more.
- Creating and executing paid media campaigns across channels such as: Facebook, Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo etc.
- Analyzing, recording and trouble-shooting performance data
- Making campaign management decisions with high spend campaign budgets
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Working closely with product management and data science teams to develop operational efficiencies, processes, documentation and more.
- Working with the digital technology team to build optimization tools and processes
- Scale daily spend and develop new acquisition channels
- Delivering a positive Return on Advertising Investment (ROAI).
- Some off hours work required as part of the role
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of proven experience in media buying: managing high scale campaigns on Facebook, Taboola, Outbrain and/or Gemini.
- High-level excel / Google sheets (3 years+); knowledge of SQL – a plus
- Analytical and mathematical skills – a must
- Ability to see the big picture, understand the underlying projects objectives and be able to create and build operational improvements.
- Proven experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics – a plus
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Self-starter; ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Passionate and results driven individual
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, highly detail oriented
- Natural problem solver with a desire to understand and control the details
- A perfectionist when it comes to numbers
- Consistent, reliable and responsible individual
Education: BSc/BA in Marketing, Advertising, Mathematics or a related field or equivalent work experience.
Reports to: Sr. Director Audience Development
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to get in at the ground floor and join a fast-growing company. This is a full-time position at our Midtown Manhattan office, with competitive base compensation, benefits (401K, health insurance, commuter benefits) and periodic performance bonuses.
Please respond with your resume and a note about why you would be a great fit for the job. We look forward to hearing from you.