Content IQ is a data-driven, fast-growing digital publishing startup. We are looking for a strong and talented BI Analyst to join our dynamic NYC office – and we hope it’s you!
The right candidate has experience in analyzing, modeling, reporting, and optimizing data. An analytical geek, curious and data driven, who’s passionate to understand and control details and trends. Freak of structure and data browsing.
The company is experiencing huge growth and receiving measurable amounts of attention from tier 1 publishers and millions of daily visitors. Competitive compensation, lots of room for growth and creativity.
What you will do:
• Create reports for monitoring performance and to support performance optimization
• Design, implement, and analyze A/B tests to effect positive change
• Investigate data to identify and understand anomalies and to develop solutions
• Assist in improving the one of the company’s sophisticated performance optimization algorithms
• Collect, analyze and present insights and resulting action items
Your background and skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or other related field required
• 2+ years’ relevant experience in a business intelligence/business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
• Familiarity with digital media, or in particular Facebook campaigns/content recommendations platforms – an advantage
• Advanced working knowledge of data mining using SQL, Excel, Google Analytics, and Tableau
• Python, R – an advantage
• Superior quantitative and statistical sense, good working knowledge of experimental design
• Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
• You are fast to learn and fast to execute
• Good communication skills
This is a full-time position at company’s Downtown Manhattan office, with competitive compensation and benefits.
Please respond with your resume and a note about why you would be a great fit for the job. We look forward to hearing from you!